Old 30-06-2004, 04:21 PM

Default Milky Spore by Mailorder

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 04:03:20 -0500, "J.Caldwell"
wrote:

Ya but...Learning that milky spore does a good job controlling Japanese
Beetles, I also learned that the adults can wing it from a mile away. Unless
you can at least control your entire neighborhood your effort will be noble
rather than effective. Last year, I bought traps with pheromones. It worked
great! I collected hundred of the little suckers from all my neighbors lots.

Sounds lke you are doing the neigbhor hood a favor. If your land is
treated, the beetles can lay all they want, but the grubs on your land
will die too soon before they do any damage. So, all you're doing
with those traps is spending money and being neighborly.

Good luck,

tom

"Dave" wrote in message
. com...
I keep wanting to try this stuff but it is not cheap and there is
considerable price variation between different vendors. Can anyone
recommend a mailorder source? Thanks.

**************** http://www.Intertainia.com ***********
Our Latest site: http://www.MedicalJobList.com