Old 01-07-2004, 06:02 AM
alice

Default Hardy Hibiscus hasn't shown sign of life yet.

A hardy Hibiscus is very late about showing signs of life.But I would say if
yours has not shown any life by now I would hold that funeral. I live in
zone 7 and mine is blooming now.
"Karen" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

I'm in zone 5.

I bought a hardy hibiscus (the lable said zone 5) from local nursery
last fall, and planted it near a rose of sharon and a mini rose. The
rose has bloomed. The rose of sharon has leaf in its lowe branches.
There is no sign of the hardy hibiscus.

I want to plant another mini rose in its spot. But I don't want to
kill my hardy hibiscus if it's not dead yet. How can I found out?

Thanks.