Old 29-01-2003, 08:25 PM

Default 4" Bulkhead into 150 gallon stock tank?

lay down a thick slab of silicone, grank the bulkhead down as far as it will go and
let it set up for 48 hours. should be water tight. Ingrid

Oingofan wrote:

I have a 150 gallon Rubbermaid stock tank and am planning on putting
in a 4" Bulkhead through the lower side of it from my bottom drain.
From what I can see, the bulkhead is just slightly bigger such that it
won't completely be flat against the surface. The area I was
initially going to put in it was opposite the drain.

Has anyone put in a 4" Bulkhead into a 150 gallon stock tank in the
lower part of the tank? If so, how did you do it? Thx!
Oingofan