Old 01-07-2004, 09:02 AM
gary davis

Default Feeding the soil

On 6/25/04 11:01 AM, in article , "Janet
Baraclough" wrote:

The message
from (The Watcher) contains these words:

Maybe they'll come up with a better way to feed the soil with
chemicals or
something.

Bullshit.

I knew if I didn't put "better" in quotation marks the emoticon wouldn't be
enough.

Now there's another garden additive that nobody would ever dream of...

I should have known that no-emoticons-at-all would confuse an American

Oh damn, it's happened again

Janet

Damn, how I hate the internet. If I were there in person I could ask "What
was that? What did you say?" And thusly get tuned in.
But alas, it's the 'word' in black, a soft word...that may explain why I
can't hear! Nuts!

I do have a question...how do you know he/she is an American?
Gary
Fort Langley BC
Canada