Old 01-07-2004, 01:02 PM
Stan Goodman

Default Vinagar Herbacide?

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:35:17 UTC, "Tyler Hopper"
opined:

"Laser6328" wrote in message
About a month ago there was a thread here about using vinagar as a herbacide.
I cought the thread late in the discussion and so did not read the source.

Who came up with the idea?
How strong a solution?
What about other acids, ie Muratic?

I saw it at Lowe's a few weeks back. I think it was 20% acidity.

Perhaps it was 20% Acetic Acid. Acidity is measured by pH.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on

Saddam is gone. Ceterum, censeo Arafat esse delendum.

To send me email, please replace the CAPITAL_LETTERS with "sig". Please do
not send me HTML-formatted messages.Please do not send me attachments
without telling me beforehand.