Old 01-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Vox Humana

Default neighbor problems?? It's TRUE!

"Anonny Moose" wrote in message

"Bill R" wrote in message
Warren wrote:
Bad Fences wrote:

A national news magazine program is looking for a few good examples of
neighbor problems. Is there someone on your block that just makes you
crazy? Send us your details. If your case is chosen for our broadcast
report, we will try to help find a solution for you and your neighbor.
contact us at:

You expect us to believe that Dateline NBC get's it's e-mail service
through Yahoo???

That is EXACTLY what I thought when I read the post.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

I checked Dateline's website http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/ where I
found this:

. Neighbor problems
We're looking for a few good examples of neighbor problems. Is there

someone
on your block that just makes you crazy? Send us your details. If your

case
is chosen for our broadcast report, we will try to help find a solution

for
you and your neighbor.

And YES, the address you link to is this yahoo account.

Boy, do I have a neighbor problem....

Me too, but I don't think they have a cure for "redneck"