Old 01-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Cereus-validus

Default Why is it

Who are you trying to be?

A Dave Barry wannabe?

http://www.davebarry.com/

"Roy" wrote in message
If you try and plant grass or flowers in a certain spot they can make
for problems in growing etc, but where you don;t want them they seem
to grow all by themselves. If only flowers, grass and veggies were as
easy to grow as weeds, I may actually have more fun with gardening
etc. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy growing and pnating things, but
weeds overall is a real pain. Nothing seems to bother weeds, like
grubs, grasshoppers and other insects.......only real threat is man,
(woman) but everything like to eat or prey on a flower or veggie.

I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.