Old 01-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Roy

Default Why is it

If you try and plant grass or flowers in a certain spot they can make
for problems in growing etc, but where you don;t want them they seem
to grow all by themselves. If only flowers, grass and veggies were as
easy to grow as weeds, I may actually have more fun with gardening
etc. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy growing and pnating things, but
weeds overall is a real pain. Nothing seems to bother weeds, like
grubs, grasshoppers and other insects.......only real threat is man,
(woman) but everything like to eat or prey on a flower or veggie.

I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.
Old 01-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Cereus-validus

Who are you trying to be?

A Dave Barry wannabe?

http://www.davebarry.com/

Old 01-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Vox Humana

"Roy" wrote in message
If you try and plant grass or flowers in a certain spot they can make
for problems in growing etc, but where you don;t want them they seem
to grow all by themselves.

Yep, I know that you mean. Sometimes I think gardening is about trying to
keep order as much as it is about growing plants.

Old 02-07-2004, 05:02 AM
Roy

Nope I don;t have a clue as to Dave Barry even is............but I
will check out the link you posted and find out!

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 14:22:42 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

===Who are you trying to be?
===
===A Dave Barry wannabe?
===
===http://www.davebarry.com/
===
===
==="Roy" wrote in message
[...]
=== Visit my website: http://www.frugalmachinist.com
=== Opinions expressed are those of my wifes,