Old 01-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Vox Humana

Default neighbor problems?? It's TRUE!

"Anonny Moose" wrote in message

My asshole neighbors haven't the guts to give us a hard time. They act as

if
they are ignoring us and give us the cold shoulder. We always smile and

say
hello but they quickly turn away without response. This has been going on
for three years. And why? Well, we wanted to keep our dogs on our property
and their dogs on theirs, so we put up a fence. The fence of THEIR choice,
mind you - as long as they contributed to the cost, which they did. But

that
wasn't our only reason. The boundary needed to be established for other
reasons (like protecting our property! They ripped out, without talking to
us, eight trees they thought were on the property line - that turned out

be well within OUR side of the line. We might have established that if
they'd told us their plan). But apparently they thought we didn't have
legitimate need for a fence - despite the fact that one of their dogs
attacked five people on OUR property, at different times, without regard

for
our concerns or complaints, and despite the fact that their dogs were

taking
their morning dump in MY yard and they weren't cleaning it up, and despite
the fact that we'd spent thousands of $$ fencing in the other boundary

lines
to keep our dogs off the rather busy road that fronts our properties and
they were able to get out from THEIR yard.

Karen

We have a couple of people like that, too. Shortly after moving in there
was big storm and several very large trees were heavily damaged. We had a
tree company come out and remove them. One of our neighbors had a small boy
who insisted on being too close to the action. The tree people asked us to
move him back. They were cutting huge limbs and lowering them to the ground
with ropes. The kid wouldn't stay back so we went to his house and asked
his mother to come get him. We didn't need the liability. For the last
eight years, she has made it her mission to tell everyone that we don't like
kids and are mean *******s. She is friends with the redneck cop. Her
clique of Stepford wives denies our very existence, turning away when we
pass. When they have gardening questions or need a pant disease diagnosed,
they have no problem sending the husband down for advice. The last time I
suggested that they could get good advise on the Internet or at the county
extension office. The next time I'm going to ask hubby if he will get in
hot water for talking to us.