Old 01-07-2004, 11:02 PM
Vox Humana

Default neighbor problems?? It's TRUE!

"John Watson" wrote in message
news:Za%Ec.9868$a24.6870@attbi_s03...

"Vox Humana" wrote in message

who insisted on being too close to the action. The tree people asked us
move him back. They were cutting huge limbs and lowering them to the
ground
with ropes. The kid wouldn't stay back so we went to his house and

asked
his mother to come get him. We didn't need the liability. For the last
eight years, she has made it her mission to tell everyone that we don't
like
kids and are mean *******s. She is friends with the redneck cop. Her
clique of Stepford wives denies our very existence, turning away when we
pass. When they have gardening questions or need a pant disease
diagnosed,
they have no problem sending the husband down for advice. The last time

suggested that they could get good advise on the Internet or at the

county
extension office. The next time I'm going to ask hubby if he will get

in
hot water for talking to us.

Invite him in and seduce him! ;-)

No thanks. There are NOT attractive people. The ring leader of the
Stepford wives looks like she cuts her own hair using a cereal bowl as a
guide. Husband is a good match of her. That aside, I have a great
relationship that has endured for over 23 years and have no need to seduce
the neighbors.