Old 02-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Helene

Default Drowning houseplant - Thank you!

Hello everyone!

Thanks for you answers, I will repot my plant today.

As for The One Formally Know As the Asshole, I blocked him, and cannot
see any of his posts anymore. As per my search on Google, all he does
is insult everyone. Obviously, his perceptions as pretty askew as I
actually gratuated from law school cum laude (with honors), while he
thinks I'm as dumb as a rock. Oh well. If he judges me solely by my
gardening habilities and English grammar, then he's a selfish bigot as
I am only a begginner in gardening, and English is not my first
language. Besides, I don't spend all my free time stroking my plants
with one hand while stroking myself with the other like he does.

Have a great weekend everybody!