Old 02-07-2004, 03:02 PM
GrlIntrpted

Default Anyone recognize this paph ?

My guess is that it's probably a lady isabel, most certainly a
rothschildianum "bloodline".

Mariana

"DKafkewitz" wrote in message
Below is a link to a photo of a paph now in flower. Does anyone recognize

this
flower and can make a guess at the cross ?

The plant was in a college greenhouse and was abandoned and falling apart

couple of years ago. The plant had no tag. I took a division. (The rest

of
the plant was discarded.) This week it flowerered. The leaves are long
strap-like and mottled. Thre are three buds on the spike. The photo is of

the
first flower to open. A second bud is not far behind in development.
As I have npo idea what cross this is any help would be apprecited.

Many thanks,

David

Link to photo
http://tecn.rutgers.edu/bio301/paph.htm