Old 02-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Anyone recognize this paph ?

DKafkewitz wrote:

Thanks for the replies and the agreement. I should have put a ruler in the
picutre. The flower is smallish: 3.5 inches from the top of the dorsal sepal
to the bottom of the pouch. The petals are about 2.5 inches.

David

Well, unless you are off by about half, I'd say that if it is Lady
Isabel, it is not a very good one. It has been awarded by the AOS
several times, with a natural spread ranging from about 14 cm to 25cm.
Thats about 5.5 inches to around 10 inches.

Find a picture of P. Woluwense or P. Rolfei. See how those compare.

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )