Old 03-07-2004, 09:06 AM
troubleinstore

Default Weeds ?

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this group and could do with some good advice please on a couple
of subjects.

Firstly, my lawn is absolutlely full of weeds. How can I get rid of them
all. I have a dog so if chemicals are to be used they must be doggy
friendly.

Secondly, I wish to put some decking down in front of the lounge window. Can
anyone suggest a good website with step by step instructions on what to do
and what also advises what size wood to use.

Many thanks in advance.
--
troubleinstore
http://www.tuppencechange.co.uk