Old 03-07-2004, 11:02 AM
Suzie-Q

Default Ponds & Mosquitoes

I'm really just curious. I've often wondered how people (usually
people with lots of money) who have large plots of land with
large ponds (or tiny lakes) control mosquitoes. I guess I'm a bit
of a pessimist, because whenever I think about the possibility of
having a large pond on my property (after I win the lotto and buy
a ranch) I think the number of mosquitoes would make it very
unpleasant.

So what do they use to control mosquitoes? Fish? Giant mosquito
"dunks"??!!
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~