Old 03-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Nick Maclaren

Default Maurandya

In article ,
Brian wrote:

I envy you. Haven't seen Maurandia since it was known as
Asarina~~ and then we only had it under glass.Yours seems to be the most
acceptable colour though we had both pink and white [quite rare] M.
barcliana and grew to about 12' with wires and assistance. Very long
flowering and attractive. The flowers were as you described but many thought
them to be similar to Jasmine until looking closer.

This is under glass! I have two in pots outside, but they are much
less advanced. It was very easy to grow, but I shall have to see
whether I can keep it going.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.