Old 04-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Pepperqueen

Default Leaves on Tomato plant curling up

Hello to all!

I have tomato plants in large pots and tomato plants in my garden plot. The
ones in the garden plot are doing well, smaller than the ones in the
container pots, but..... The ones in the pots look like they're in
trouble??? The leaves are starting to curl up, no sign of yellowing, or
brown or bugs. The soil is triple mix with potting soil, yet the soil in my
garden plot is alot poorer, I don't get it!
Could it be early blight? Any suggestions?
We live in southern Ontario, just moved here in November of 2003.
Thank you,
Deb.
http://hotcuisine.esmartweb.com/