Old 04-07-2004, 07:02 PM
George Orwell

Default Leaves on Tomato plant curling up

Could be the start of some kind of fungal infection (maybe blight or wilt).
I would spray with bordeaux mixture to keep fungus in check. It doesn't
sound like a nutrient defficiency if there is no yellowing or browning.
Maybe excess nutrient? Water excessively with half strength nutrient
solution to wash away any excess salt buildup. Make sure the pH of your
water is 6.5 to 7. Be sure that you have good drainage. Good Luck!

container pots, but..... The ones in the pots look like they're in
trouble??? The leaves are starting to curl up, no sign of yellowing, or
brown or bugs. The soil is triple mix with potting soil, yet the soil in my
garden plot is alot poorer, I don't get it!
Could it be early blight? Any suggestions?