Old 05-07-2004, 01:02 PM
Kay

Default Help needed to identify tree...

In article , Pete
writes

Hi all,

I've recently moved into my first ever property that has a garden.

I'm no gardener but am enjoying getting to grips with what was a
jungle when I first arrived.

As part of getting to know my garden I have been trying to find out
the name of the tree growing there but with no luck.

Can anyone take a look at my photos and help me identify it.

http://www.infoweaver.net/garden/tree

Can you give us a close up of the leaves? And another of the twigs? And
if possible describe any flowers it may have (these may be very small or
insignificant). there are lots of trees with overall the same growth
habit and leaf colour, which is basically all you see from a distance
shot.

Also the tree is suffering from some kind of ailment for which I also
need help identifying and treating.

Again, close up and/or description would help with diagnosis.

--
Kay