Old 05-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Wayne Greenleaf

Default [IBC] Plant Stands--Again

I know this response is more than a little slow, but ... Try:
Custom Made Hardwood Bonsai Stands
By Tom Scott
629 Reads Lake Road
Chattanooga, TM 37415
(423) 870-9099
Email

Tom came to the ABS convention hosted by the Greater New Orleans Bonsai
Society and had an impressive display. The club has since done business
with him and found him to be extremely honest, producing a quality product
at a fair price. To my knowledge he does not have a web-site, but does
produce a black and white product flyer.

Wayne Greenleaf - New Orleans Z9