Old 05-07-2004, 04:04 PM
Sacha

Default Help needed to identify tree...

On 4/7/04 11:08 pm, in article ,
"Pete" wrote:

Hi all,

I've recently moved into my first ever property that has a garden.

I'm no gardener but am enjoying getting to grips with what was a
jungle when I first arrived.

As part of getting to know my garden I have been trying to find out
the name of the tree growing there but with no luck.

Can anyone take a look at my photos and help me identify it.

I think it's a cherry. If it is and you have only just moved in, you might
well have missed it blossoming in spring. For some reason, blackfly seem to
love them and IME congregate at the ends of the leaves.
snip
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds after garden to email me)