Old 05-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Penelope Periwinkle

Default tomatoes have curled leaves and yellow spots

On 5 Jul 2004 11:17:33 -0700, (Liashi) wrote:

Hi everyone,

So far the problem hasn't gone to far, but any far can be too far. One
of my tomatoes has begun curling its leaves, mostly on one side of the
plant, and only older leaves (so far.) It was one we bought at the
store. On this plant in particular I have noticed one other oddity,
some of the new branch growth is curled and twisted before it
straightens. I'm not sure, but it seems like those branches curve down
an awful lot

I couldn't get any of your links to work. Are the leaves curling
up or down?

Penelope

"ElissaAnn"