Old 05-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] Moving to San Gabriel Mountains Outside LA from zone 6-7 NEW YORK CITY to zone 8-9

Ben: They used to check every vehicle entering the state. Not
just California, but Arizona, too. It was so strict, that if you
had any fruit for snacks, they had to be consumed or trashed at
the border before you could proceed. I understand that budget
cutbacks have just about eliminated the checkpoints, but it's
still risky to try to bring things in illegally without proper
phytosanitary certification.
Check the site Brent suggested.
Alan Walker