Old 05-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Pete

Default Help needed to identify tree...

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 22:08:51 GMT, Pete wrote:

Cheers folks,

I'll take a couple more pictures in the next few days and post again.

The blossom was short lived. Whitish and scattered that fell in single
confetti like breeze.

I'll also take a picture of the fruit though there is little of it and
it does look damaged (dried out). I tend to run may hand through the
leaves and knock off any loose fruit and twigs that are on their way
out.

The birds don't actually stay in the tree long but because it has a
fairly airy and open branch and leaf system its a good place for them
to hop around and escape the local magpie.

Thanks for responding. I'll post again when new photos are up.

Pete
spamblocking.