Old 06-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] plant movement

I'm sitting here in Nina's kitchen writing on her
computer. I took everyones advice and shipped her
house gift here along with Anita and Craig's wedding
tree. All arrived well. I succumbed to a nice small
holly, which I will attempt to take back on the plane
in a shopping bag.

It is truly amazing on how small a place the world
becomes through the internet.

Kitsune Miko

And ain't it fun! I haven't taken as much advantage of it as I
should, but almost anywhere I want to go these days there's some
bonsaiest I could look up if I had the time (or wasn't so ^%$#
lazy! Or antisocial. Or something.).

Say HI to Nina for me -- but wait! This is HER computer.

Hi Nina!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Who knows
that Kitsune was using HER OWN account, but still . . .

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++