Old 06-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] Passing on the torch

dalecochoy wrote:

Alan,
my two boys ( 22 and 27) have , for years, helped carry huge trees,
wheelbarrowed and spread mulch and dirt and stones, , raked leaves, moved
big tropical trees in/out of basement for winter, and carried enough clay
boxes from the trunk to the basement that they have ZEROOOOOO interest in
it!!
All it would take to make it an "un-done deal" for sure would be to load up
the truck for a show, drive there, unload and setup, then ( 2 or 3
days later) tear down and load up again, drive home and then unload the
truck when home.
That'd pretty much settle it! :)
Dale

The most that my 17 year old son has to do with bonsai is that he waters them when
I'm away (if he's going to be home) and he has helped me put them up for the winter
the last few years.

This winter Anita and I will be able to put them up for the winter together, so
that will make it easier. I doubt Jared will complain.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37
October 16, 11 AM--be there!