Old 07-07-2004, 04:02 AM
nswong

Default Is there anybody home?

"madgardener" wrote in message

As Chaz said, your news server having problem of getting feed from
other news servers.

I send this post to "madgardener" because I believe
you will not be able the see reply in the newsgroup.

Regards,
Wong

--
Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m

"chaz" wrote in message
ink.net...

"madgardener" wrote in message
Is there anybody home? (yeah, I like Pink Floyd, but apparently

there
aren't
any posts past *July 4th at 6:07 and I've alerted my systems

company for
any
problems....tried Agent, nothing past *, tried Xnews as well, and

after it
loaded all the headers from last time, same thing......*
madgardener who will return later to see whazzup

i am seeing posts here mad, maybe the news server you access is

struggling.
have you tried a link to google?

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...up=rec.gardens

chaz