Old 07-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Jim Carlock

Default tomatoes have curled leaves and yellow spots

You should put the pictures in a .jpg or .gif format when saving
them to the web. .bmp files are almost always 2x to 10x bigger
than the corresponding .jpg's or .gif's.

The Microsoft paint.exe or mspaint.exe will be able to save the
files in the different formats. Note: .gif results in a loss of color
because .gif formats are always a 256 color palette of colors,
but .gif formats sometimes result in better pictures than .jpg's
and sometimes can be smaller than the corresponding .jpg
files. You'll just have to save the files in a case by case fashion
and look at the resulting filesizes.

I got a timeout on the second picture link which could be that
the file is just so big and your webhosting server only offers
a limited bandwidth. The first one downloaded just fine, but
the second one is timing out.

Hope that helps in explaining computers and images.

--
Jim
Post replies to the newsgroup.

"Liashi" wrote:

I couldn't get any of your links to work. Are the leaves curling
up or down?

Penelope

They are curling up. Let me see about these pictures . . . try again
later if they don't work, they were fine for me . . .