Old 07-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Amber Ormerod

Default different shredder ways of cutting

we had a mountfield quiet shredder that died. And it seemed to be quite good
in chrushing and cutting, but we cannot find another here and I am off to
look about again. I looked at the threads on what you guys seem to have done
ok with. And have gotton that I should try and get a quiet one and as
powerful as I can afford. The AL-KO and Bosch seem to be voted on quite
highly by you all (I was told one is a rebadge of the other and the watt
rating is just diff cos Germany rate it differently to the UK) but I was
confused at the different actions of cutting and what is the benifits of
them.

anything that is good/bad in the different actions?

thanks
amber