Old 07-07-2004, 05:04 PM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] plant movement

--- Craig Cowing wrote:

Anita told me about the tree, which is a small 6" or
so trident maple that you've
been raising yourself for 20 or so years. It's a
very meaningful gift, and we both
thank you for your generosity.

Well always happy to pass on trees to those who
apreciate them.

I did tell her it was still in training. It has never
been in a bonsai pot in the 20 years in bondage. It
still needs all that pinching that will give you those
wonderful fan-shaped branch ends you see in the
japanese magazines. It is sort of a broom style.

I succumbed to a nice small
holly, which I will attempt to take back on the

plane
in a shopping bag.

The holly seems ok and there was no hassle with the
airlines, but they did open my bag, tied shut with a
patriotic red, white, and blue tie. They lost the tie
and one of my dirty sox ...OR Nina, is it in the
bedroom?

I also frogot to write down the name of the holly and
I do wonder if if gets berries and whether I needed to
buy two of them? (sounds like hilleri)

Kitsune Miko
Safely back in CA zone 9

=====
We don't want to out-grow our games.
If you were the size of a planet or a galaxy,
who would you talk to? Playing God
would be as boring as solitaire
or stomping on anthills, but require
more attention. Every lonely child
dreams a doll or book will come to life.
If you know how to grow, you must teach
others. You won't let yourself make it
alone.
Dean Blehert