Old 07-07-2004, 06:02 PM
madgardener

Default Is there anybody home?

never got yer post, wong. But contacted the owner and operator of VIC in
Knoxville and he was looking into it. I sent my friend a post in Nashville
yesterday and she never got it..........somewhere there is someone's mailbox
just overflowed to bursting of posts and what not.
madgardener
"nswong" wrote in message
"madgardener" wrote in message

As Chaz said, your news server having problem of getting feed from
other news servers.

I send this post to "madgardener" because I believe
you will not be able the see reply in the newsgroup.

Regards,
Wong

--
Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m

"chaz" wrote in message
ink.net...

"madgardener" wrote in message
Is there anybody home? (yeah, I like Pink Floyd, but apparently

there
aren't
any posts past *July 4th at 6:07 and I've alerted my systems

company for
any
problems....tried Agent, nothing past *, tried Xnews as well, and

after it
loaded all the headers from last time, same thing......*
madgardener who will return later to see whazzup

i am seeing posts here mad, maybe the news server you access is

struggling.
have you tried a link to google?

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...up=rec.gardens

chaz