Old 07-07-2004, 11:02 PM
GrampysGurl

Default Splitting Daylillies

As far as "or give them to anyone that wants them near you," I've run out of
takers... LOL - If daylily propogation was a crime I'd be doing 25 to life.
It's gotten to the point where when people see me coming with plants they
bring
their children and pets into the house and pretend they're not home.

Wish you were my neighbor lol. I moved this past March and though had my plants
in the disclosure I wasn't able to find many of them and had to start over from
scratch. I have 2 neighbors about to move, I am thinking of asking if I can
raid their beds first. I had to leave behind many of my wildflowers and a good
number of my daylilies :::sniff:::
Colleen
zone 5 CT