Old 08-07-2004, 04:03 AM
Aratzio

Default Steveo Spanked Again - Was: rat does the tard dance...again

On 08 Jul 2004 02:13:59 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
On 07 Jul 2004 23:16:52 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
On 07 Jul 2004 23:05:39 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
Ask the 'Tard

You have way yonder too much time on your hands.

And you are still a moron.

Sorry to interrupt your uni chat room, ****-chop.

Is that the best you can do? Not much of a torll.

The responsible answer would be

-restore stevo spanking-

Is that the best you can do? Not much of a torll.

The responsible answer would be to tell you to learn to use your
killfilter, but I doubt you have sufficient neurons for that. So
secondly you could be told to not sub groups where I may post an
occasional slap at a moron or two (You and 'Tard would fit that bill,
you like how I worked the 'Tard in just to irritate you more?). But it
is obvious you cannot help but slurp my posts so that won't work.
Thirdly, if the 'Tard upsets you so much why did you post about it?
Sounds like you are a secret 'Tard admirer and are upset by its
treatment. Otherwise you would just ignore the whole thing. But then
we get back to the whole lack of neurons.

So basically what we have here is that you are too stupid to do much
of anything except get slapped around for being a moron.

HTH
'Ratz

Carry on with your tard obsession, freak. Anytime I visit
this board there's the rat, humping on uni's leg.

PKB much lamer?

wtf is a torll, rat-****?

Ahh, the spelling lame. The last great resort of the truly pathetic.
So now you join the ranks of the 'Tard. How happy you must be. Ranked
up there with the lamest of the lame.

Just admit it, your still ****ed because you were spanked so long and
so hard about trying to find out inside customer info from a NSP that
your ass is still hurting. What's it been 6 months at least and you
still pop back in here to lame away. You really should learn to take
your spankings like the lamer you are and just accept the fact you
are, well, lame.

Hope you don't mind about the restore, I like continuity when I spank
my pet lamers.

So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there steve so
people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the poser.

'Ratz