Old 08-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Liashi

Default tomatoes have curled leaves and yellow spots

Okay, thanks all for your input. Now I can somewhat relax. ^^ Was
thinking about putting on compost tea. Good? Does it matter?

I posted the .bmp files without thinking. I dislike .jpg immensly.
Give me a large .bmp anyday over a small crummy .jpg. The blurriness
is so hard to get out!!!

The .bmp should be okay because my web hosting service says it will
"automatically resize" if they're too large. I very careful to ensure
that they weren't any bigger than the supposed alotted "250k".

You forget these kind of things when you are on highspeed net . . . I
still remember the days when AOL took five minutes to load and the
connection was 14k. (Haha, not THAT bad some of you real day one
people are saying. ^_^ ) Thanks for the reminder. Sorry if the stuff
took a while for those of you on dial-up.