Old 08-07-2004, 11:04 PM
Dermuid

Default 3/4" hose pipe & parts?

"Nath" wrote in message
: Looking into replacing the naff green hose pipe with some thicker yellow
: hose pipe (3/4") I need some replacement connectors.. here's the pics.
:
: Part 1- Screws into pressure washer inlet. Quick connect fits onto it. The
: wide threaded section does not match the same thread of part 2, it's
: slightly
: wider.
: http://nathansilly.012webpages.com/part1.jpg
:
: Part 2- Screws onto wall tap, pipe fits into other end.
: http://nathansilly.012webpages.com/part2.jpg
:
: Part 3- Fits onto other end of pipe, fits into pressure washer (part 1)
: http://nathansilly.012webpages.com/part3.jpg
:
: I'm buying all the bits from Screwfix, and I can't be sure that they stock
: the matching 3/4" parts in brass, and these are hard to find around my
area.
: Anyone know if Screwfix do have the matching parts? If not any other
decent
: gardening suppliers that offer them?
:
:

The bits you have shown in the photos are connectors for a *1/2" hose pipe.