Old 08-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Nath

Default 3/4" hose pipe & parts?

Looking into replacing the naff green hose pipe with some thicker yellow
hose pipe (3/4") I need some replacement connectors.. here's the pics.

Part 1- Screws into pressure washer inlet. Quick connect fits onto it. The
wide threaded section does not match the same thread of part 2, it's
slightly
wider.
http://nathansilly.012webpages.com/part1.jpg

Part 2- Screws onto wall tap, pipe fits into other end.
http://nathansilly.012webpages.com/part2.jpg

Part 3- Fits onto other end of pipe, fits into pressure washer (part 1)
http://nathansilly.012webpages.com/part3.jpg

I'm buying all the bits from Screwfix, and I can't be sure that they stock
the matching 3/4" parts in brass, and these are hard to find around my area.
Anyone know if Screwfix do have the matching parts? If not any other decent
gardening suppliers that offer them?

cheers

---

Old 08-07-2004, 11:04 PM
Dermuid

:
[...]

The bits you have shown in the photos are connectors for a *1/2" hose pipe.

Old 10-07-2004, 09:09 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

In message , Dermuid
writes

"Nath" wrote in message
m...
: Looking into replacing the naff green hose pipe with some thicker yellow
: hose pipe (3/4") I need some replacement connectors.. here's the pics.

snip
: I'm buying all the bits from Screwfix, and I can't be sure that they stock
: the matching 3/4" parts in brass, and these are hard to find around my
area.
: Anyone know if Screwfix do have the matching parts? If not any other
decent
: gardening suppliers that offer them?
:
:

The bits you have shown in the photos are connectors for a *1/2" hose pipe.

Err, I take they were photos of the existing connectors to show the type
that is required, but in 3/4 inch.

Not sure why checking the Screwfix website or their catalogue is beyond
the OP though
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: