Old 09-07-2004, 02:03 AM
Steveo

Default NOMINATION: CotM Harry Ballsac Was: "Aratzio" gets the lowdown on law

Aratzio wrote:
On 09 Jul 2004 00:00:36 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
(I have another one brewing named steveo for a possible CotM now what
do I do?)

Rotate 13 on this rat-turd.

_ **** YOU _
|_| |_|
| | /^^^\ | |
_| |_ (| "o" |) _| |_
_| | | | _ (_---_) _ | | | |_
| | | | |' | _| |_ | `| | | | |
| | / \ | |
\ / / /(. .)\ \ \ /
\ / / / | . | \ \ \ /
\ \/ / ||Y|| \ \/ /
\__/ || || \__/
() ()
|| ||
ooO Ooo

I am just making you crazy ain't I wankstain? So you going to come
around and pick fights with me again obesso? Your friends all happy
with you spanky?

LOL, my friends have spanked you, and I'm bored with you.

Tell you what lets pick this up in a month after I
get Harry his CotM and I will help you get your own CotM. That work
for you?

Your act is stale already, Go back to humping Uni's leg so I won't
have to make a fool out of you and ruin newsgroups with your drivel.