Old 09-07-2004, 02:03 AM
Aratzio

Default NOMINATION: CotM Harry Ballsac Was: "Aratzio" gets the lowdown on law

On 09 Jul 2004 00:00:36 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
(I have another one brewing named steveo for a possible CotM now what
do I do?)

Rotate 13 on this rat-turd.

_ **** YOU _
|_| |_|
| | /^^^\ | |
_| |_ (| "o" |) _| |_
_| | | | _ (_---_) _ | | | |_
| | | | |' | _| |_ | `| | | | |
| | / \ | |
\ / / /(. .)\ \ \ /
\ / / / | . | \ \ \ /
\ \/ / ||Y|| \ \/ /
\__/ || || \__/
() ()
|| ||
ooO Ooo

I am just making you crazy ain't I wankstain? So you going to come
around and pick fights with me again obesso? Your friends all happy
with you spanky? Tell you what lets pick this up in a month after I
get Harry his CotM and I will help you get your own CotM. That work
for you?

'Ratz

(Guvf bar vf tbvat gb ghea vagb n svar PbgZ naq znlor PAbgZ)

Old 09-07-2004, 02:03 AM
Steveo

Aratzio wrote:
(I have another one brewing named steveo for a possible CotM now what
do I do?)

Rotate 13 on this rat-turd.

_ **** YOU _
|_| |_|
| | /^^^\ | |
_| |_ (| "o" |) _| |_
_| | | | _ (_---_) _ | | | |_
| | | | |' | _| |_ | `| | | | |
| | / \ | |
\ / / /(. .)\ \ \ /
\ / / / | . | \ \ \ /
\ \/ / ||Y|| \ \/ /
\__/ || || \__/
() ()
|| ||
ooO Ooo

I am just making you crazy ain't I wankstain? So you going to come
around and pick fights with me again obesso? Your friends all happy
with you spanky?

LOL, my friends have spanked you, and I'm bored with you.

Tell you what lets pick this up in a month after I
get Harry his CotM and I will help you get your own CotM. That work
for you?

Your act is stale already, Go back to humping Uni's leg so I won't
have to make a fool out of you and ruin newsgroups with your drivel.
Old 09-07-2004, 02:04 AM
Aratzio

On 09 Jul 2004 00:13:26 GMT, Steveo

Aratzio wrote:
[...]

Translation:
You and your friends have all run away, AUK scares you. Told you you
would run away. You always do, you always will and you will always be
my bitch.

So you didn't answer the question (again coward) you going to come
around and pick fights again? You are 0-2 with me now but any time you
want a rematch (bring ALL your *friends* this time) you know where to
find me.

Tell you what lets pick this up in a month after I
get Harry his CotM and I will help you get your own CotM. That work
for you?

Your act is stale already, Go back to humping Uni's leg so I won't
have to make a fool out of you and ruin newsgroups with your drivel.

So in this delusional world you live in are you smart and rich too?