Old 09-07-2004, 03:02 AM
Blues Ma

Default silver lace vine not doing well...Please Help

Lesley wrote:

Yup it's all pressure treated.* Interesting thought.
Is that what your SLV looked like when it died?

Exactly
That's why i decided to butt in with a response.
Some plants are unaffected* -* maybe these guys are a bit more sensitive ?

*

"Blues Ma" wrote in message
Lesley wrote:

Hello everyone,
Just wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what is wrong with my
silver lace vine.
I've posted some pictures on my website that pretty much tell the story.
Much better
than my description will.
http://home.cogeco.ca/~bigbrothercottage/SilverLace.htm

Is any of the wood in that trellis treated ?

I planted two SLVs and the one on a cedar fence is thriving.
The one on a pressure treated trellis croaked.

Ma

*
*