Old 09-07-2004, 06:04 PM
Chris J Dixon

Default different shredder ways of cutting

Amber Ormerod wrote:

"Chris J Dixon" wrote in message

I have had the Al-Ko SP5000
For a year, and been very pleased with it. It chomps through big
stuff relentlessly, and copes with smaller, softer material (so
long as you have a persuading stick to hand, to encourage it). A
great improvement on the spinning plate type I had before.

oh, how come you only had it for a year (if I may ask?)

Well, I first bought a cheap spinning disk type, since that was
the outlay I allowed myself. After several year's use, I wanted
something which would deal better with both large and small
stuff, and wouldn't take so much hard work to force it through.

It was only then that I upgraded, and am very pleased I did. I
was surprised how well the old one sold on ebay, after a bit of
spit and polish, and the buyer was delighted.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.