Old 09-07-2004, 08:03 PM
Giancarlo Podio

Default Ground covering?

Dwarf sag. would do a great job, a little slow to spred in low light
but also does a good job at providing protection. You can also tie
some java moss to a piece of wood which will eventually grab a hold of
and the frogs won't be able to do much to it.

Here's a pic of my dwarf sag. in low light, my badis badis love hiding
in it:

http://www.gpodio.com/gallery/scene20.jpg

Hope that helps
Giancarlo Podio
www.gpodio.com

"Nitesbane" wrote in message ...
Is there a ground covering (maybe something that would provide *some*
protection for fry) that I can use in a low light aquarium with only gravel
as a substrate? I have a lot of java moss that rests on the bottom, but my
frogs like to dig it up before it can grab hold.