Old 10-07-2004, 03:03 AM
Red

Default Lantanas have gone south

Looks like an attack of lace bugs. If the leaves feel like sand paper and if
there are small black spots on the bottom of the leaves then that would
confirm the diagnosis. If you are not opposed to the chemical solution then
use a systemic spray, i.e. Ortho Systemic. I don't know of an organic
solution.

"Mr. Clean" wrote in message
Of course with the rain we've been getting, I did not turn on my
sprinkler system but I do not think it is the cause of the problems
I'm experiencing wih my lantana.

Here are photos:
http://66.45.227.243/~austin1/lantana.html

I know the quality isn't all that great, they come from a JVC Digital
Video recorder.

Someone please tell me what is going on, I lease this home and
do not want to have to replace the entire bed, although from the
size, I'd love to cut them back. BTW, how do you do that anyway?

Regards.