Old 10-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Zemedelec

Default Day Lilies killed by red bugs

Finally dribbled a chemical barrier of Sluggo and hope that will disssuade
them.
zemedelec

Don't eat them slugs!

No fear...although it is a point of local pride to eat anything that doesnt eat
you first: alligator (too greasy and fishy for me) the dread nutria, a sort of
cross between a beaver and a large aquatic rat with long orange front teeth
(not bad, a little like a fat rabbit---but until I can buy it in civilized
packaging like chicken I refuse to take a whole skinned and gutted carcase home
and pick out all the little bones again} and so on.

BRBR

zemedelec