Old 10-07-2004, 03:07 PM
escapee

Default Lantanas have gone south

You're right about the photos, but I would say it looks like you have powdery
mildew, a common problem on lantana. I don't know how someone can see this is
lacebugs, but your best bet is to bring your lantana in to a garden center and
have the problem diagnosed. If you live near Natural Gardener, or Red Barn, or
Barton Springs Garden Center, go there. Do NOT use neurotoxins when you don't
have a proper identification of the problem. That is an extremely toxic chemical
which I would not use even if every plant was dying on my property.

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:58:41 GMT, Mr. Clean opined:

Of course with the rain we've been getting, I did not turn on my
sprinkler system but I do not think it is the cause of the problems
I'm experiencing wih my lantana.

Here are photos:
http://66.45.227.243/~austin1/lantana.html

I know the quality isn't all that great, they come from a JVC Digital
Video recorder.

Someone please tell me what is going on, I lease this home and
do not want to have to replace the entire bed, although from the
size, I'd love to cut them back. BTW, how do you do that anyway?

Regards.