Old 10-07-2004, 06:04 PM
Richard Patefield

Default [IBC] Bonsai security, anyone do it?

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 08:30:50 -0400, Jim wrote:

Hi everyone.

snip

Posted along my drive are 2 signs:

"Doberman Crossing" and "French Bulldog Crossing."

Just beware that your dogs don't become the object of the thieves
attention. A pair of the above could be a couple of thousand dollars.

My lurchers (saluki x whippet) are certainly more valuable than my
trees. They are loyal pals to me, and lovely house dogs. They sleep on
armchairs, by the window overlooking my rear garden.

I also employ methods from Kev's article.

I need to consider footballs and random objects from over hedges and
fences too, so my benches need some sort of canopy.

regards,
Richard

++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++