Old 10-07-2004, 09:09 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

Default 3/4" hose pipe & parts?

In message , Dermuid
writes

"Nath" wrote in message
m...
: Looking into replacing the naff green hose pipe with some thicker yellow
: hose pipe (3/4") I need some replacement connectors.. here's the pics.

snip
: I'm buying all the bits from Screwfix, and I can't be sure that they stock
: the matching 3/4" parts in brass, and these are hard to find around my
area.
: Anyone know if Screwfix do have the matching parts? If not any other
decent
: gardening suppliers that offer them?
:
:

The bits you have shown in the photos are connectors for a *1/2" hose pipe.

Err, I take they were photos of the existing connectors to show the type
that is required, but in 3/4 inch.

Not sure why checking the Screwfix website or their catalogue is beyond
the OP though
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: