Old 30-01-2003, 10:25 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default Confused about Predicting Spring

MISSYMAGICGIRL wrote:
I have been trying to figure out what is the best time to start the spring
clean up, putting plants in and feeding. I live in NY Zone 5.

I know 50 degree's for feeding, but if the weather is around 50 ish but the
nights are near freezing, what do I do??

Pulling my hair out

Thanks,

Sacha

I usually wait until the local pond shops have their plants.
Then I figure it's safe for me to put mine out. For the
hardy plants, you can usually put these out as soon as they
are available. The tropicals should wait until your last
frost date.

--
Bonnie
NJ