Old 11-07-2004, 01:02 AM
Vox Humana

Default Peonies didn't make it this year

wrote in message
sigh. I have been taking care of the peonies next door, first for the old

man who
has died (with his permission) and then for the people bought the house

across the
street. well he started to rehab the house and then stopped. he lets the

grass get
long and then came over and whacked the shit out of everything, including

whacking
the most gorgeous stand of hollyhock, which was the talk of the

neighborhood to the
ground. he also whacked the only beautiful white peony to the ground.

will it come
back? Ingrid

The year before last I accidentally cut off one of my peonies with an
electrical cord. It came back just fine the next year and bloomed.