Old 12-07-2004, 12:03 AM
Louis

Default Small engine repairs, recommendations sought

I too have a problem with my tiller. It is a 5 hp poulon with rerverse. It
is only 3 years old. I left the gas in it over a year when I had cancer
surgery. I took everything apart cleaned out the carb but can only get the
thing to run with it is in full choke. It runs but no power. Any
suggestions would be helpful. Should I get a carb rebuilt kit ?
"B.Server" wrote in message
Most of the time I can keep the various small engines and motors on my
equipment running. I have a problem with a tiller motor that I just
cannot seem to solve.

If you have a favorite small engine repair service, I would appreciate
a recommendation. I used Pat's for years, but they are gone now.
Austin preferred, but anywhere from Round Rock to Kyle is OK.

Thanks