Old 12-07-2004, 03:02 AM
escapee

Default Small engine repairs, recommendations sought

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 20:04:21 GMT, B.Server opined:

Most of the time I can keep the various small engines and motors on my
equipment running. I have a problem with a tiller motor that I just
cannot seem to solve.

If you have a favorite small engine repair service, I would appreciate
a recommendation. I used Pat's for years, but they are gone now.
Austin preferred, but anywhere from Round Rock to Kyle is OK.

Thanks

There's a place up in Georgetown which we've used several times and they are
wonderful, honest and fairly priced. I don't recall the name of the place, but
if you look up small engine repair shops in Georgetown you will find them. They
are in a residential neighborhood...maybe on 8th street? I'll see if I can dig
out my records. They tune up our chainsaw and other tools.

Victoria